Ihme - A Miracle


Moi! [Hi!]

I don’t really like to watch televisio [T.V.], so I don`t know what is occurring in the country or world and I don’t care, but äitini [my mom] loves to watch it everyday, so hän [she] was who told to me about this horrible tragedy… well, to me se on tragedia [it is a tragedy], cause if I was separated from ältini [my mom] in a situation like this I’d probably be desperate, because perheeni [my family] is only she…

During the two weeks of searching, for my mind never had crossed that they were alive and fine, maybe 10 or 15, but never 33 miners… Wow, it was amazing when we sent the paper telling that they were fine!!!

Ältini [my mom] was almost crying and I was very excited, despite I’m a cold-hearted person, but these were unexpected news, especially when we can see the lights and the face of a miner… it was an indescribable feeling.

About the press, well, with news so good was expected a reaction as they had, broadcasting the rescue work, the message, interviewing to the families, and of course, the celebration around of country, specially in Plaza Italia with Chilean flags and “vuvuzelas” (I hate that things! But for the occasion were ok), who was comparing when the “Roja” wins a football match…

It was awesome, and the government has three plans (I think so… I’m not sure…) to rescue them, although It’ll occur in a few months…

Fortunately, they can receive food, water, clothes, music, even beds for a system of “palomas”, thus they can be more comfortable, while the rescue continues…

I can understand all the pain and suffer of the 33 families, and of course, of the 33 miners, and I sincerely hope that they can reunite as soon as possible…

Näkemiin! [Bye!]


Rottien

2 comments:

maandres said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maandres said...

wow, me too, realy, I did not believe that the 33 miners had with live. I also had to hope that only 15 or less will be find with live.
jajaj Cold-heart person, I do not think it.
see you friend.-