Hoitoympäristön! - Caring Environment!



Moi!  [Hi!]

It’s an important topic, especially to me, because I’m a person who is worried and cared her environment.

In my case, äitini [my mom] who was taught me environmentally friendly practices, simply things, as turn off light bulbs, computer, radio or anything like that.  Well and other things related with garbage, or no dumping in the streets.

About recycling, my mom and I try to reuse different kind of materials, as papers of photocopies to make doll's models or paper's paste to make pottery or different figures. Thus we can give it as a present and we can save money.  [A really important thing ;P]

We recycle plastic bottles of ½ liter, with these bottles we build a net of tubes to my beautiful Kimi Von Hamstervil [my disturber hamster xD yeah, I know, how can be a fluffy ball disturber? I don’t know, but he is terrible!] So, with these tubes he can explore, walk and keep his food in other places, instead of throwing bottles.

Well, about my transport, I undoubtedly prefer to walk, so I exercise my legs, and no just my legs, all my body, besides I can appreciate landscape where I go, building, houses, birds, flowers, trees, etcetera. And I use public transport, because it’s less contaminant than a car and with a few pesos [$] you can travel to any place. I’d like to use a bike, but I have problems on my knees, so I cannot use it.   

In the future, I’d like to increase my recycling habits, so I could reuse different thing, avoiding buying new, as clothes, receptacle, bags, wood or any natural material.

But someday, for utopian that it sounds, I’d like to see people who really care the environment using bikes, maybe something like Denmark, but here it’s necessary a culture for it, and infrastructure, I mean cycle path, etcetera.

I hope it occurs someday…

Näkemiin! [Bye!]


Rottien

1 comments:

kaba said...

hello , it is really important to care about the environment , i will like be more like you and re- use all materials , but i am not so creative.