Gottimetallia - Gothic Metal



Moi!  [Hi!]

My whole life can be translated into one word, *Music*. I really love to listen to music, I admit it, I’m addicted to the music., Without my marvelous music I prefer to be deaf … I really, really, really hate to hear people around me talking about several thing, but the worst thing is that always is about money, diseases or stupid things… So, music is my life, without it I suffer, I get hysterical (as a song of Def Leppard =P)

My music likes are a little strange; I listen to music unknown to the most of the people.

If I try to think my favorite music as a big gender, probably I’d said “Gothic Metal” but it’s a mix of different styles… The Kingdom of this style is Finland and Germany

Well, about bands, there are a lot! First to all, the band that I went to see this last October 2nd in the celebration of their 20 years, Lacrimosa (despite this is a knowing band) with the master mind of Tilo Wolff (German) and the beautiful and clever Anne Nurmi (Finnish). Their music is complicated to describe, but it’s a mix between symphonic (keyboard, violin) and something more heavy (drums, electric bass, electric guitar) that is simply wonderful, it’s perfect…

The 69 Eyes, another great band of Finnish “Gothic Metal”, with Jyrki69, Jussi69, Bazie, Timo and Archzie; they are known as the Helsinki's Vampires, an awesome band; their lyrics talk about common things that happens to “us”, I mean to people who loves this kind of music.

This band is a good example to describe the way that I discern about if I like it or not. I love to Jyrki69, the vocalist, besides of his “beautiful face” (he’s a pretty boy =P) his deep voice spells me, it’s something amazing; Bazie’s guitar is awesome, you can forget everything listening it. When I went to their first concert, I was in other world…

Well, I’m a crazy, I know, even in my music likes…

Näkemiin!   [Bye!]

Rottien


4 comments:

Claudio Farias said...

Hi Daniela, I know some bands of metal music, but after reading your post I am interesting in the topics of this music style that I don’t have in my knowledge. See you!

paolap said...

wow, actually yes, you have music stile really different, but interesting know that are more band on the world that I can imagine. :)

Aia said...

I can testify that you can't live without your music... it's really one of the things that define you, and I admire your passion about it (I'm talking about music of course, not that pretty boysyou *barely mention xD)

maandres said...

Really, I absolutely agree with you. I testified which the music is your world!!, I don´t know all your music likes, but I am sure which is a very good music
See you!!