My Experience Learning English




You can ask about what is the objective to learn or take a subject like English at the university, well from my point of view it’s really important, because when I was in my first term I was not really care about English, besides I can talk or understand a bit of English, I’m not really bad with this language, but I had had to read some papers in English, of course, so at that moment I was really conscious of the real importance of English in my academic life or my university life.

My experience with an English course began this year when I took the third course, well I must be honest I don’t really like that course, I feel that my knowledge was always the same, besides the activities during the class was really boring, but a really cool thing was that I had to write some post in a blog about different topics, but the problem was that I never received a correction of my posts, so I never knew my mistakes, but well, despite that was cool make a blog, know people of other careers and speak about my career in English.

During this second term I think or feel that my English is a bit better than before, I can read texts or papers more difficult and I’m really happy for that. Well, about the fourth course and English my experience has been different in comparison to the last course, I think that this course has been very useful to increase my knowledge, I wrote posts in the blog, again, but about different topics and each one very interesting, so I increase my vocabulary and the best part is that now I have the correction of these, so I can correct my mistakes, well I think I’m not really bad, just connectors are my problem, I’m learning.

So I can conclude that my English experience along of these two years of my university life was pretty useful, especially during the courses, because these were pretty fun in the way that I can talk about different thing in class and share the different experiences of my classmates. Because in these days is really important understand English, is vital to your academic or personal life can talk if you go to another country or if you need to talk with some people who talks that language or other, because English is almost an universal language. Everybody knows it and talk it.


Rottien

0 comments: